Join Meg and Kassiah of Swoony Boys Podcast with Special Guests Erin and Jaime from Fiction Fare as they discuss their bad boys in fiction.
- We welcome you to another month of Book Bangin' and start with a definition of what a bad boy is.
- Erin shares her bad boy pick: Lucas from Easy by Tammara Webber.
- We're all shocked when Meg reveals that she's never read a naughty book before.
- Kassiah gives us her choice this month: Noah Hutchins from Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry.
- We discuss the other boys in the Pushing the Limits Series and their awesomeness.
- Jaime chooses Griff from Find me by Romily Bernard.
- Meg shares her favorite bad boy: Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth.
- Then we give you our Hotties of the Month, beginning with Erin, who chose Alexander Belov/Barrington from The Bronze Horseman, Tatiana and Alexander, and The Summer Garden by Paullina Simons, after flailing a bit over Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and Dominic Courtenay from The Boleyn Reckoning, the final book of the Boleyn Trilogy by Laura Andersen.
- We find out about Darrow/Pierce Brown taking the place of Levi on Meg's official list.
- We discuss Rainbow's motivation for Levi, which we believe to be Rob (evidence can be found on our review).
- Kass chooses Gray from Unraveled by Jen Frederick
- Jaime shares her choice: Fade from the Razorland Series by Ann Aguirre
- Meg chooses Aelyx from Alienated by Melissa Landers.
- We list our Honorable Mentions.