Fri, 10 July 2015
- We remind you about our previous posts about BEA, including our 2014 BEA Podcast Episode and our Pre-BEA posts filled with fun tips.
- We kicked things off talking about our favorite books we grabbed at BEA.
- Then we spent some time lamenting the fact that we don't rule the world and metaphorically wept over the fact that we didn't get a few books that we really wanted. Even the ones that haven't been written yet.
- Next we dished on some of the authors that we were crazy excited to meet/see.
- We came to the conclusion that Adam Silvera was actually stalking us instead of the the other way around.
- Then we discussed some of the awesome Publisher and Blogger Events we got to attend. #totalwin
- We mentioned some of the reasons this BEA was the best ever. Pedicures and napping together were involved.
- Then we talk about BEA 2016, which has a new location (Chicago) and earlier dates (May 11 - May 13, 2016)!
- And again, Like every podcast, we have some more thank yous. ♥
Direct download: 27_bea2015.mp3
-- posted at: 2:21am CDT